THE HARPERCOLLINS STUDY BIBLE
The HarperCollins Study Bible has become the standard general reference for understanding the full meaning of this sacred book. This classic study Bible has now been completely revised and updated under the aegis of the Society of Biblical Literature—the preeminent academic association of the world’s best biblical scholars.
Key features of this in-depth reference Bible include:
- Newly commissioned introductory essays on the archaeology and religion of ancient Israel and the New Testament world, the social and historical context of the biblical books, and biblical interpretation
- Essays by leading experts in the field on how the Bible was formed, based on the latest scholarship
- Completely new introductions and notes for select biblical books, plus a full revision and updating of all others—over 25 percent new or revised material
- Twice as many notes as the leading study Bible
- Concordance for finding key verses
- Extensive maps, tables, and chart
Trim Size: 6.25” wide x 9.18” high | Font Point Size: 10 | Material: Hardcover or Paperback
Product Details for Each Edition:
The HarperCollins Study Bible (hardcover)
The HarperCollins Study Bible (paperback)
Interested in Course Adoption of the HarperCollins Study Bible or any other HarperCollins product?
HarperCollins books may be purchased in bulk for educational, business, or sales promotional use. For information, please email the Special Markets Department at SPsales@harpercollins.com.