THE GREEN BIBLE
The Green Bible will equip and encourage people to see God’s vision for creation and help them engage in the work of healing and sustaining the environment. This first Bible of its kind will include the following distinctive features:
- Green-Letter Edition: Verses and passages that speak to God’s care for creation highlighted in green.
- Contributions by Brian McLaren, Matthew Sleeth, N. T. Wright, Desmond Tutu, and many others.
- An introduction to reading the Bible and the Old and New Testaments through a “green” lens, including what Jesus had to say about the environment.
- A green Bible index and personal study guide.
- Recycled paper, using soy-based ink with a cotton/linen cover.
Trim Size: 5.5” wide x 8.4” high | Font Point Size: 9.5 | Page Count: 1440 | Material: Cotton/Linen or Paperback
Product Details for Each Edition:
The Green Bible (cotton/linen)
The Green Bible (paperback)
The Green Bible (e-book)
The Green Bible was published with these partners: